Getting Started - How to get a digital advertising display system installed in your business or venue
- Contact us so we may answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. At that time we will send you the contract and application.
- Return the contract to us. While the contract may be
faxed to 973 744-2129 to get the application process started, we will need to have the
original paperwork. We can either pick it up or you can mail it to
Coastal Technologies / WebsFirst, Inc.
615 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07043
- Once the application has been processed, you will be contacted by PayBack Services, who will schedule a site survey.
- During the site survey, DCSI specialists will determine the placement and number of display systems to provide coverage. More zones means a higher monthly payment to you.
- Installation will be scheduled and your system(s) will be activated.
- Relax and receive your payment each quarter.
Yes, it really is that easy!
Ideal locations for our digital advertising displays
include convenience stores, grocery and supermarkets, liquor stores,
bars and nightclubs, restaurants (including fast food establishments),
malls and outlets, health and fitness clubs, airports, bus and train stations,
stadiums and arenas, hotels and motels, convention centers, movie theaters,
bowling alleys, and general retail.
While we primarily focus on clients in NYC, Long Island, and Northern and Central
NJ, we also service national accounts and venues in other cities currently supported
by the DCSI network. Please call us at 973 744-2900 for details.