- Generic Date Entry
Considerations for all date entry fields
- GUI Interface
Designing an effective graphical user interface.
- Designing Windows Programs
Considerations for developers of Windows programs.
- Numeric Entry
Checks for entering numbers.
- Additional Testing Concerns
General points to consider when designing and testing a system
Please feel free to use these lists as part of your system specifications or testing processes. We welcome your contributions of new lists and improvements for existing ones. All contributed lists will be posted and made available to visitors to this site.
There are a number of objectives in presenting these lists:
- The use of checklists should enable us to be consistent and thorough in testing.
- Hopefully, it will be unnecessary to try and remember all of the appropriate tests that may be required.
- Checklists serve to improve communications between customers and system builders.
- Each of these lists is presented as a starting point and the hope is that through your contributions the lists will get better.
Please note that these checklists were first posted in the late 1990's. They remain a popular part of our web site.