Systems Testing and Quality Assurance Checklists
- Generic Date Entry
Considerations for all date entry fields
- GUI Interface
Designing an effective graphical user
- Designing Windows Programs
Considerations for developers of Windows
- Numeric Entry
Checks for entering numbers.
- Additional Testing Concerns
General points to consider when designing
and testing a system
Please feel free to use these lists as part of
your system specifications or testing processes. We welcome your contributions of new
lists and improvements for existing ones. All contributed lists will be posted and made
available to visitors to this site.
There are a number of objectives in presenting
- The use of checklists should enable us to be
consistent and thorough in testing.
- Hopefully, it will be unnecessary to try and remember
all of the appropriate tests that may be required.
- Checklists serve to improve communications between
customers and system builders.
- Each of these lists is presented as a starting point
and the hope is that through your contributions the lists will get better.
Please note that these checklists were first posted in the late 1990’s. They remain a
popular part of our web site.